Elements of this Utility model altogether are to be used in interiors, they prevent windows and doors from unwanted opening from outside.
This model has been physically tested. Hollow steel profile (pos.1 according the scheme) was used as main rod. The same - though slightly wider - as an upper holder (pos.2).
Lower side of each rod had screw-threaded pin (pos.6).
When placed into holes whithin windowsill (pos.10), previously inserted through corresponding upper holder, pin fixation is made by screw below the sill.
Main goals of the Utility model:
- easy placement in working position to leave Your home safe;
- rod is firmly set (when inserted through corresponding upper holder), that allows to manage the rest using only one hand;
- unscrew in the bottom, lift up and pull out of upper holders - now rod is ready to be stored;
- compact storage, since rods are equal and bended;
- using gravity while placing the rods in working position allows using the model even by disabled people, since everything needed is approachable;
- in case of using the locking shift below the windowsill, only one locker is neccesary for one window.
In the end, this model allows to save the space while living and simlify deeds before and after leaving Your home.